Nitrile gloves offer a supreme level of protection, better puncture security, and a lower attrition aspect for easier donning and doffing.
What kind of gloves do hospitals use?
- Hospital, Clinic, Homecare, Lab, Housing, Workshop,
Food Processing, IT Industries, Beauty Industries
- Protects against microbes
- Persons suffering from latex allergy
- Handling of cytostatic, chemicals (limited and occasional)
- These gloves are watertight.
Comfortable, super soft flexible powder-free nitrile gloves provide added safety in many applications. Designed with a special nitrile formulation they feel and fit like latex and allow full range of motion and excellent flexibility to minimize stress and fatigue. They do not contain natural rubber latex and are an excellent alternative for those suffering from Type Ⅰ allergies.
• 100% latex-free – made from durable, puncture-resistant, protein and
powder-free nitrile eliminates the Type Ⅰ allergic reaction associated
with natural rubber latex
oil (Special Product)
• Protects against a wide variety of chemicals
• EN 455 and EN 374 complies with Nitril Gloves
• Complies with ASTM D6319 (USA Related Product)
Nitrile Examination Gloves
On the market already for long time nitrile gloves now have a new formula for increased softness and comfort and are even closer to latex gloves in a stretch, tactile sensitivity, and performance. They are recommended for use in areas that may involve levels of stress.
• 100% latex-free – made from durable nitrile, eliminates the Type Ⅰ allergic
reaction associated with natural rubber oil. (Some Product)
• AQL 1.5
Get Gloves at very good offer from us.